Sincpac C3D (Version 1) Change Log
Below is a summary of the release history of Version 1 of the Sincpac C3D.
(Or view the current changelog.)
- SP2008 & SP2009 v1.7.3151, August 17, 2008
- Add Curve Interval and Radius Description to
- Force point display to refresh after rotating in
RotatePoints command in the 2009 version.
- SP2008 & SP2009 v1.7.3147, August 13, 2008
- Add pruning features, improve form validation, and incorporate other improvements
to the StakeFeatures command.
- Add Midpoint and Interval Tolerance options to the
DISPLAYPROFILE command, and fix bug that sometimes caused duplicate stations
to appear in the list.
- Enable ability to select "None" for Point and Point Label Styles in the
- Fix incorrect behavior for Object Layer checkboxes in
LABLAY dialog box.
- SP2008 & SP2009 v1.7.3139, August 5, 2008
- Fix issue in the StakeFeatures
command, which resulted in extra offset points being generated in some circumstances.
- SP2008 & SP2009 v1.7.3138, August 4, 2008
- Modify StakeFeatures command,
so that radius points are numbered sequentially with offsets. Previously,
offset points were set along the entire length of the feature, then the radius points
were created last. Now, the radius point is created just before the offset
points for each curved segment.
- SP2008 v1.7.3131, July 28, 2008
- Fix incorrect compiler reference in the Sincpac C3D 2008 v1.7.3130, which caused
it to crash on load if Civil-3D 2009 was not also installed on the machine.
- SP2008 & SP2009 v1.7.3130, July 27, 2008
- Add slope/grade toggle and Quicksets to
PT2FEATURE, SGRD, and
- Fix issue that could trigger a crash in Civil-3D 2009 when opening non-Civil-3D
drawings while another drawing was already open.
- Fix issue that could cause PT2FEATURE
to calculate an incorrect grade for an offset on the outside of an angle point.
- Make Grading Offset in PT2PROFILE
work the same as it does in the other datum-adjustment commands.
- SP2008 & SP2009 v1.7.3115, July 12, 2008
- Fix MDI issue with auto-background-mask and DView Twist Match.
- SP2008 & SP2009 v1.7.3114, July 11, 2008
- Expand auto-rotate feature for MLeaders to MText, so that newly-created MText may
also be auto-rotated to match the current DView TWist.
- Fix bug with auto-rotate and Background Mask for MLeaders that use "Block Content".
- Improve behavior of MLeader command when auto-rotate option is enabled.
- SP2008 & SP2009 v1.7.3113, July 10, 2008
- Add setting to auto-rotate newly-created MLeaders to match the current DView TWist.
- Re-enable "Old Version Lock" feature (accidentally disabled in the v1.7.3112
- SP2008 & SP2009 v1.7.3112, July 9, 2008
- SP2008 & SP2009 v1.7.3109, July 6, 2008
- SP2008 & SP2009 v1.7.3101, June 28, 2008
- SP2008 & SP2009 v1.6.3087, June 14, 2008
- SP2008 & SP2009 v1.6.3084, June 12, 2008
- Fix issue with SGRD and
SGOBJECT commands that
would result in points with No Elevation being graded to an incorrect elevation.
- improve user input validation for PT3D
- SP2008 & SP2009 v1.6.3083, June 10, 2008
- SP2008 & SP2009 v1.5.3061, May 19, 2008
- SP2008 v1.4.3019, April 8, 2008
- SP2008 v1.3.2996, March 15, 2008
- Add CAPFEATURE
and PTINV commands.
- Add creation of Profile Views to Profile Creation commands.
- Fix problem with creating layers in CTB-based drawings.
- SP2008 v1.2.2984, March 3, 2008
- SP2008 v1.1.2977, February 25, 2008
- SP2008 v1.0.2962, February 18, 2008
- Initial release from Quux Software.